At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Translate business objectives into qualitative and quantitative research plans
- Conduct research to gain understanding of customers and how they connect to HelloFresh
- Coordinate international research studies and work with the local market research managers
- Manage all stages of the research process (designing questionnaires, monitoring fielding, running analyses, developing conclusions, constructing final reports based on findings)
- Build reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for both market research and non-market research colleagues
- Identify and use advanced quantitative and qualitative methods for relevant and actionable results
- Work with market research vendors globally
Who we're looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other related field. MSc is a plus
- >7 years of experience in a market research role that involves hands-on qualitative and quantitative research, UXresearch experience is a plus
- Highly-driven and self-motivated business professional
- Strong writing & analytical skills including the ability to convert quantitative data into a presentation intended for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel - proven ability to analyze large sets of complex data
- Advanced technical skills and experience with Tableau, MySQL, and professional survey tools
- Comfortable working an agile, cross-functional teams
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.