At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role will be critical in coordinating activities across multiple international marketing tech teams, maintaining highly organized and accurate documentation, and ensuring high quality output on data management and marketing analytics projects.
The Project Manager Marketing Business Intelligence must have background experience in data management or analytics, a deep understanding of analytical data and systems as well as excellent organization and leadership skills.
- Help manage intake to the analytics work stream and the backlog, assist in prioritization exercises, and facilitate discussions for items to be included in a release
- Fulfil project manager role in marketing analytics projects, and collaborate with cross-functional teams across different geographies and time zones
- Manage schedules and overall project status to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Actively manage project risks to recognize/predict potential problems and proactively identify solutions to mitigate
- Develop and maintain effective workflows and processes
- Take stewardship of data management, definitions and data quality in our Data Warehouse and related systems
- Ensure our data’s meta information is comprehensive and all documentation is up to date
- Keep track of any data issues, communicate with relevant teams, and lead issue resolution
- Manage analytics toolset, such as Tableau Server, including the management of users, groups, report releases, etc.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors in computer science, information systems, data science, statistics, marketing tech, data science or related field would be a big plus.
- 2+ years of experience leading projects; preferably in startup, tech or digital industry
- You have previous experience working as a project manager, technical project manager, technical program manager, marketing lead or scrum master in an agile environment
- You are familiar with different agile frameworks and have experience putting them into practice
- You have a solid technical understanding, especially of web and marketing technologies, previous work experience as a BI analyst would be an advantage
- You are comfortable moderating discussions about technical architecture and documenting the outcome
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, client/services focus and the ability to support and enable teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good understanding of data analytics; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with a Data Visualization tool such as Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical users
- A great team spirit
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.