Franksmile is revolutionizing the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag. We simplify the process through our direct-to-consumer model, providing clients with high-quality invisible aligners to treat minor orthodontic cases, and leaving them feeling confident and healthy.
We are looking for Dentists who want to join our Smile Studio team in Amsterdam. This role is neither traditional retail nor healthcare - it’s the intersection of the best parts of both, resulting in a fun and exciting position.
The Studio may be many customer’s first touchpoint with our brand. Franksmile is equal parts health and care, and our store associates will have the unique ability to play in both roles. You'll learn our product and processes inside and out, answering customer questions about clear aligners and how we can help align their teeth. Most importantly, you’ll meet our customers smile-to-smile, understanding their needs, taking photos and intraoral scans, and showing them how our aligners can help straighten their teeth.
Among many exciting challenges, you will
- Work with your Studio team members to provide best-in-class customer experience throughout the customer’s visit
- Take diagnostic photos and use a high-tech intraoral scanner to take digital impressions, resulting in a 3D model of your customers’ teeth
- Review treatment plans and diagnostic information for appropriateness and accuracy.
- Support our high standards for maintaining a clean and hygienic environment
- Explain the process of treatment, highlighting how it can benefit your customers
- Sell our customized, dentist-approved treatment plans to your customers
- Support our Smile Associates (Dental Nurses/Dental Hygenists), offering guidance and clinical support as needed including communication with patients and doctors
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring and process improvement initiatives
We are convinced we will be a great match, if you
- Are a Registered Dentist with 2+ years of hands-on dental experience
- Have experience creating orthodontic treatment plans, monitoring and determining candidacy
- Have experience taking traditional or digital impressions / using digital intraoral scanning equipment
- Can communicate your knowledge of Franksmile and its products to prospective and current customers
- Are hard-working, professional and interested in a non-clinical position in the dental industry
- Are fluent in both English and Dutch