At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
This leader will be hands-on in a start-up operation and will build and maintain relationships with hourly team members. This person will be someone who likes change and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every single day.
- Ensure the daily maintenance operations of a large warehouse
- Be ensuring proper use and distribution of equipment, accurate maintenance of refrigeration systems, accurate maintenance of powered industrial trucks, maintain general upkeep of facility, etc.
- Supervise inventory, logistics, and building security to ensure all departments are running smoothly
- Lead and motivate a team of facilities associates, housekeeping associates and maintenance technicians
- Ensure that maintenance regulations are followed and current
- Maintain a current list of contractors to ensure that all contracted repairs are handled
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the facility to provide feedback and drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Work in a fast paced, 40 degrees Fahrenheit environment
- Accurately maintain CMMS
- Perform as project manager for large projects
- Excited about working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- An effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Able to quickly adapt and drive the right results using troubleshooting skills
- Instilled with high levels of integrity and ethics
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years of facilities management experience
- HS diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of OSHA and Department of Health requirements
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran