At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
About the job
You will be based out of our Manila Office (BGC) and report to our HR Supervisor. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the onboarding of new Customer Care Agents, preparing employment information ready for employment contracts to be made and making sure they are being updated when required.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Administering new employment assessments
- Onboard and offboard employees and maintain employee data accuracy across multiple systems such as preparing new employee files, collecting employment and tax information, time and attendance/biometrics onboarding etc.
- Liaise and manage external suppliers such as cleaning services, building maintenance and other providers (such as catering services)
- Ensure the office, meeting rooms and kitchen maintain a professional demeanour
- Greet visitors arriving at the office and direct them to the appropriate individual
Manage the ordering and supply of stationery as well other consumables (kitchen supplies, Friday drinks etc)
- Involvement in the organisation and management of events
- Payroll preparation on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis for all members of staff across a variety of contract variations (perm, part-time)
- Understand the Philippine welfare system as well as have a sound knowledge of Philippine payroll legislation
- Liaise with external payroll agency (Prepare final payment, 13th month and other ad hoc pay calculations)
- Analyse and validate time and attendance records, and produce reports for senior management which add value
- Get involved in ad-hoc engagement projects within the HR team
- Partner with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
Who we are looking for
- Experience working with high volume recruitment is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Philippine employment regulations ideally in a BPO setting.
- Experience in ADP Payforce, ADP Humanforce (Kronos Workforce ready) is a plus
- Knowledge of Philippine employment law
- A good working knowledge of payroll and its complexities
- Strong analytical skills; proficient Excel skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and keen to work with like-minded people
- Detail-focused and comfortable following daily, weekly, and monthly routines to get jobs done
- Autonomous working style
- Proactive and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Strong at communicating with employees from different levels
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on a newly-built business in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Range of employee benefits (Health Insurance - also for dependents, referral bonus, Long Service Leave, Deminimis, Long Service Bonus)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.