JumiaBusiness Services | Casablanca, MA
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
• Coach and accompany agents and Team Leader
• Participate in the skills increase of the agents
• Develop and design training modules
• Animate continuing education
• Hold and prepare weekly meetings with team managers
• Ensure communication of policy changes and share updates with the team
• Create and implement datasheets for the knowledge base
• Develop corrective action plans
• Higher education Bac +2
• Significant 3 years experience as Team Coach
• fluent French and good speaker - English would be an asset
• Excellent relationship
• Excel and Powerpoint required