At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Collaborate with cooks, stylists and photographers to create appealing photography according to Brand and Product Guidelines
- Executing beautiful, hero-style recipe food- and set-styling for our menu experience, both for online menu as well as printed recipe cards
- Easily following and cooking recipes described in steps in English or German
- Being able to switch easily from cooking to styling tasks
- Sourcing, propping, prepping and styling multiple sets per day
- Working in an agile way with the team, flexible and malleable, open to other staff members suggestions and able to cope with styling, cooking or shooting schedule changes and challenges when occur.
- Work closely with Lead Stylist, Culinary Lead and senior staff on constant improvement of workflows and prop library, pro-actively highlighting and/or solving problems.
- Share responsibility for care, upkeep and maintenance of kitchen space, prop library and equipment
- Ensure shot counts are met and daily workload is accurately documented and achieved.
Who we're looking for
- 2 -3 years experience in a professional commercial photography environment and/or hospitality.
- Visual portfolio that demonstrates skill level and attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation, and plating
- Experience working collaboratively with stylists and photographers on set, food styling and cooking for videos is a plus.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in a high-paced environment
- Experience with the pacing and balance needed to work with food and fresh ingredients.
- A keen eye for composition, including creative ways of executing your vision based on the HelloFresh Brand Guideline
- Enthusiastic team player, understanding the value of the studio is in the sum of its parts
- An understanding and appreciation for food and shooting fresh ingredients
- Ability to execute recipes, adjust to feedback and add value where necessary
- Inspired, deeply curious with an eye for emerging trends and techniques
- Impeccably organized, excellent time manager, with careful attention to detail
- Driver’s license class B and German language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.