At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Be part of the team that develops recipes for HelloFresh Meal Kits
Test, test, and test again in our new HelloFresh Test Kitchen in our Chippendale
Create recipes that are quick, simple and delicious for our growing horde of
Analyse and take on board feedback from our External testers and rework the
Review, monitor and report on the performance of weekly menus and
implement strategic learnings for future recipe development
Collaborate with the Recipe Editorial team in the editing and photography
process for recipe card creation
Work closely with the Product Innovation to deliver on strategic projects to
support both new and existing product development
Experience in a food related field and a creative flair for cooking
At least 2-3 years’ experience in recipe development (test kitchen, magazine,
media, home economics, meal kit)
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a food related field
Exceptional written expression for the authoring and editing of concise, simple
- Obsessed with food!
- Creative and pragmatic when it comes to creating new recipes and using new, exciting, and alternative ingredients
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Organised, make things happen, creative at solving problems, and relentless until the desired outcome is achieved
- Able to maintain consistent deadlines while ensuring complete accuracy across all tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, G Suite and Dropbox
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction
- Passionate about our business and changing the grocery retail landscape in Australia
- An eye for details and strong comfort with G Suite
- Recipe testing all day everyday
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Fabulous young dynamic team atmosphere
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Start Date: TBC