We are looking for an IT Support and Helpdesk Engineer. In this position you will be the central point of contact for providing IT support to our employees. You will be working with a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Be the face of the IT Support team and provide 1st level support to our employees
- Deploying new hardware, software and accounts to our employees
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Implement and facilitate process automation and new workflows where possible
- Contributing to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
- Be the go-to-person regarding audio/video-systems and event-livestreams
Who we’re looking for
- You have first experience as a Support Engineer, System Administrator or in a comparable position, ideally in a contact center environment
- You have a thorough knowledge of Windows OS
- Experience in managing SaaS services such as gSuite
- Advanced knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN) is a plus
- You have a great team spirit
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can-do attitude
- You are service-oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have outstanding English skills
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.