CatapultCustomer Management | United Kingdom
Do you want a job that doesn’t suck? We’re looking for impactful and empathetic problem solvers to join our German Customer Operations team at our wework office on Chancery Lane. We’re growing quickly, building the best part time job for candidates and the most effective, tech- focussed staffing solution for our employers. Work is all about people.
Traditionally, lots of companies in our space make extra profit by treating both workers and businesses unfairly, we don’t do that. Even when it’s harder, we strive to do the right thing by the people we work with. Part of that is delivering excellent customer support by providing solutions and striving to make our app work well for everyone.
What you'll be doing
• Support our candidates and employers (mostly via live chat but also on phone and email) and provide essential feedback to the wider business to ensure that as we grow, the volume of requests does not grow at the same rate
• Being the face of our brand – supporting our candidates and employers and helping them fall in love with Catapult
• Finding out what makes them tick and improving the product and their experience based on their feedback
• Managing the bookings process from making sure the right person gets booked into shifts, to improving our internal product so that we can handle 10x as many bookings in the (near) future
• Making sure that the rest of the company – from Key Accounts to Product – stay candidate focussed and committed to building the biggest employer in the world!
Nice to haves
• Nothing gets you down – We get our energy from knowing that, even when it’s hard work and people think what we’re doing is crazy, it’s worth it because the impact will be huge.
• You see the bigger picture – you love that every conversation with a candidate/employer helps Catapult to grow and provides an insight into how we can improve. No task is too big – there’s no “that’s not my job” at Catapult
• You’re a Catapult person – at Catapult we’re friendly, confident and professional and as the voice of the brand you embody this in everything you do!
• You’re a sponge – things move pretty fast at Catapult so you’ll have to absorb new information and apply it to your work every day
• You think on your feet – you’ll need to act fast and come up with your own solutions – you also reflect if you make a mistake and improve for next time
• You’re the eyes and ears – you'll be the integral link between Catapult and our employers and candidates. You pass on feedback so we know how we can improve both our operations and our product