Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile. From offering operational support and partnering with entrepreneurs, to investing, Rocket creates market-leading companies, changing the way the world functions.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners. Currently, we are assembling core high-performance international teams to drive our success.
You will play a major role in every decision, problem and opportunity by being directly involved with the company's international roll-out. Together we can be phenomenal.
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the center of a hyper-growth company
- Be able to build and not just fix things
- Huge learning potential
- Broad responsibilities and cross-functional opportunities
- Work with amazingly talented people
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Craft your own career
- You are responsible for the development of the B2C UK market.
- You support your customers proactively; you regularly perform results analysis and propose the necessary measures to optimize treatment.
- You work with all departments of the company to coordinate the needs of your customers (marketing, operations...)
- You manage your accounts independently and you are responsible for managing the outcome.
- You use our database and CRM tool (Salesforce) for processing and updating customer information.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, ideally within D2C market
- Have previous start-up experience and/or deep understanding of start-up environment
- Have a full understanding of the UK market
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (other European languages highly desirable)
- Possess team management experience
- Possess the capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives, you think analytically, and you execute efficiently
- Are able to run a business in a predictable and consistent way
- Are highly customer oriented.