At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Customer Care Agent Job Description:
HelloFresh is searching for confident self-starters with a passion for delivering results and enriching our customers’ experience. The main function of this role is to represent HelloFresh’s brand values while providing solutions and guidance to new and loyal customers. Customer Care Agents support customers’ kitchen and subscription needs through telephone, email, and live chat interactions.
- Act as our customers’ primary point of contact through telephone, email, and live chat interactions
- Contribute to our world-class customer service by devising creative solutions and offering clear guidance to our customers
- Think creatively about ways to improve and strengthen HelloFresh’s relationship with customers
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Recognize customers’ mealtime needs and present solutions that include upselling HelloFresh products and services
- Develop rapport with our customers in all interactions; offer solutions – not excuses
- Identify potential improvements and recommend them to CC leadership; support change initiatives
- Consistently meet quality and efficiency expectations
- Customer obsessed
- Expert in delivering effective solutions
- Engaging and personable; capable of bringing out the positive in any situation
- A “Foodie”- fanatical about food!
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Positive and team-oriented
- The ability to work: Monday-Friday, 3pm-11:30pm
- High School diploma/GED (required)
- 1 year experience in a customer oriented position e.g. call center, restaurants, retail (preferred)
- Experience in sales/upselling products (preferred)
- Bi-lingual (preferred)
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Flexible attendance policy
- Built-in team bonus opportunities throughout the year
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.