Head of Technology
Engineering | Berlin, DE
- Purpose - To lead and develop our tech teams, including our in-house developers and engineers. You will be reporting to, and working alongside, our CTO.
- Collaborating with the CTO to develop the IT strategy, enabling the company's long term global business plans.
- Ensuring delivery of IT capabilities needed to enable the strategic plans and objectives.
- Providing effective leadership direction and professional expertise in all areas of technology and engineering in the achievement of revenue and profit goals.
- Developing an overall IT product roadmap and owning its delivery and execution.
- Managing the companies end-to-end usage of IT-Tools and applications to ensure seamless integration and operations
- Hands on managing the integration and maintenance of new tools
- Operationally leading the software development team and external technology partners.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must. MBA or a related Master degree is an advantage.
- Proven track record in managing tech in dynamic and tech advanced companies.
- An in-depth understanding of general Web Development languages and REST APIs
- Several years of coding experience, or with managing high performance tech teams
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate complexity and uncertainty and ambition to work in one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin.
- Start-up experience and/or setting things up from scratch would be a huge advantage.
- Step 1: 15 minute intro call with our Talent Manager
- Step 2: Interview with our Lead Engineer
- Step 3: An on-site interview with our CTO and Founder.