We’re hiring a Data Scientist to join our Supply Chain Analytics Team here at HelloFresh. In this exciting role, you will develop cutting edge insights using a wealth of data about our suppliers, ingredients, operations, and customers to improve the customer experience, drive operational efficiencies and build new supply chain capabilities. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data and analytic techniques to solve real business challenges, and a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Develop and implement time series forecast models to enable efficient supply chain planning and execution
- Build predictive models aimed at delivering actionable insights and driving decision making
- Collaborate across operational functions (e.g. supply chain planning, logistics, procurement, production, etc) to identify and prioritize projects
- Communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders in a business oriented manner with clear guidelines for implementation
- Work with complex datasets across various platforms to perform descriptive, prescriptive, predictive, and exploratory analyses
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have...
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Experience in time series forecasting
- Fluency in common tools such as SQL, Python, and R
About the team...
The Supply Chain Analytics team is focused on unlocking the value of data within HelloFresh operations. We are a diverse team of data-oriented doers who love to take on new challenges, always be learning, and improve decision-making. And we love to have fun together along the way!
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.