HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up, but at just six years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
We´re a young organisation but are growing up fast. We are now building our International Test Laboratory and are looking for a Laboratory Technician to plan, execute and analyse packaging testing experiments. The role is based in our fulfilment centre in Banbury, UK. The role requires a high level of autonomy, self-discipline and organisational skills.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and execute all test requests from local and international teams
- Develop, drive and continuously improve standard testing procedures and conclusions within laboratory and the wider HelloFresh group
- Developing new testing procedures and methods as well as setting up new equipment for the laboratory.
- Create reports, communicate and present findings to local and global stakeholders.
- Keep our testing database up to date
Who you are:
- You have a BSc in Food Technology, Food Safety, Packaging or related fields and/or good experience in laboratory environment.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and speak English fluently.
- You love laboratory work
- You enjoy working independently.
- You are autonomous, self-disciplined and have high organisation skills.
- You take a methodological approach to work
- You´re able to set your own tasks.
- You make data-driven decisions.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly on site market
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.