At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Based in our WA production facility in Perth, you will report directly to the HelloFresh Procurement Operations Lead and have a functional dotted line to the WA Warehouse Operations Manager.
You will work hand in hand with HelloFresh, our 3rd party P&P operations team and our local suppliers.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Track and analyse supplier performance across our OTIFIQ (On Time, in Full and in Quality) metric and work closely with suppliers and category managers / buyers to implement improvement initiatives.
- Be the key voice of procurement in WA, constantly aligning with the Procurement team to enable our WA market to meet KPIs & continuously improve operations.
- Seek, suggest and lead improvement initiatives for all key procurement related processes in the warehouse (receiving of goods, QC checks, stock counts, replenishment needs, space optimisation, general flow of goods), in close collaboration with procurement and production team as well as suppliers.
- Maintain and improve supplier relationships across all categories in WA, through close collaboration and supplier visits.
- Support, participate in the daily quality check activities and provide guidance to the QC team in the daily inspection of Raw Materials, from goods-in to production line and stock reconciliation after production.
- Participate in the definition of the inspection protocols, sampling procedures, and help determining equipment and mechanisms to be used, or improved, during the inspection process
- Recommend changes in specifications of materials, parts, products and processes based on inspection results.
- Identify non-conformance and collaborate in the Root Cause Analysis and other investigation activities to ensure their origin(s) are understood and properly addressed.
- Monitor the sustainability of the implemented corrective and preventative actions,
- Organise and follow up the complaint investigation implicating local suppliers following specific customer complaints
- Inspire colleagues to care about our products and brand.
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) in a procurement or operations role, preferably within the food or beverage industries. Experience in quality assurance will also be highly regarded.
- Experience defining and leading continuous improvements.
- Experience dealing with (food) suppliers.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong problem solving and structural thinking skills
- Has a good eye for detail
- Intermediate to advanced excel / Google Suite skills
- Understanding of Quality Management System, HACCP, GMP, GHP, Food Authority and Australian standards will be highly valued
- Lean Six Sigma certification (yellow level or above) will be highly valued
What you’ll get in return
This position will allow you to work within a supportive team environment while developing your technical skills to be able to take the next step in your procurement career. Since we know you love food, you’ll also get access to our staff discounts to our amazing meal delivery boxes!
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits