At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a numerical and analytical background. You must be eligible to work Full-Time (Monday to Friday) for a duration of 6 months. We are looking for a driven, communicative person with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Furthermore we are looking for a tech savvy person with experience programming with Python and must be able to start by November 2019.
On a daily basis, you will responsible for:
- Extracting and analysing data, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Working as part of a team to draw out the commercial implications of analysis and provide concise summaries across Supply Chain, Product and other departments
- Support the management in the launch and management of new projects, ensuring follow up and delivery on time
- Communicating on a regular basis and exchange ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world
You have the talent and aspiration to become the subject matter expert on data analytics within operations.
- A Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- Ideally, previous experience working in a research or data analyst role
- An outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Passionate about the ability of data to change a business and how numbers can be transformed into key product insight
- A real interest in food and understand food trends
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Proactive, confident in manner and are able to deal with a large and complex network of suppliers delivering a large quantity and variety of perishable ingredients.
- Passionate about our business
- Proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- Highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration: 6 Months PAID Internship. You must be able to commit FULL - TIME (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You MUST have the right to work in AU for the duration of the contract.
Start date: November 2019