At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As Quality Supervisor, you will have a direct hand in ensuring ingredients of the highest quality are dished out to our customers’ dinner tables! You will go out in front and lead from the trenches of the shop floor to drive food safety quality standards.
- Support the Quality Manager and supervise team leads and associates involved in inspection and quality control procedures with regards to purchased material, in-process material and finished products to assure that quality control standards are achieved.
- Lead workforce planning and scheduling.
- Develop and maintain inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions with regards to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
- Support the company's food safety and SQF compliance initiatives including the execution of related daily tasks
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Investigate and determine cause of faulty work and consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Work closely with Purchasing to ensure adequate quantities and ingredient quality meets expectations
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Facility to provide feedback and drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience.
- Foodie: you have a strong appreciation for flavor, a knack for sourcing fresh ingredients, and a keen eye for quality
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit and not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you have vision, but also encourage feedback from employees in the trenches and host frequent brainstorming sessions with the team
- Analytical: numbers and data are your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Agile: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth and don't get overwhelmed easily
- Results-driven: you're a natural problem solver with excellent prioritization skills and a focus on quality
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers and are committed to delivering a product and experience that is second to none
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1+ years’ supervisory experience in manufacturing or fulfillment
- 3+ years QA/QC experience in food production/processing plant
- Versed in food safety procedures and regulations (HACCP, SQF, GMPs, etc.)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.) capabilities
- Intermediate computer skills requirement – data analysis/creation, Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) and/or Google Sheets equivalent.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated success with driving and delivering results against established company criteria and key performance indicators
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays (schedule will include weekends)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.