This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a data science / developer background. You must be eligible to work Full-Time (Monday to Friday) for a duration of 6 months. We are looking for a driven, communicative person with a passion for coding strong. A tech savvy person with experience using Python and Java Script. Must be able to start in November 2019.
- Working with the ops tech team
- Responsible for maintenance of tech tools
- Development of new features for local applications
- Support the management in the launch and management of new projects, ensuring follow up and delivery on time
- Communicating on a regular basis and exchange ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world
- A Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- An outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- Deep understanding in database management and ideally experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Passionate about our business
- Proactive, ambitious and assertive
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced business
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration: 6 Months paid internship. You must be able to commit Full-Time (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You must have the right to work in New Zealand for the duration of the contract.
Start date: November 2019