The Quality Associate ensures that Hello Fresh quality standards are achieved through inspection of grocery ingredients during the receiving/yielding, production auditing and discarding processes in support of production goals for Hello Fresh meal subscriptions.
You will ...
- Audits selected parts of the production line following the box audit process and records results of audits.
- Reports any potential problems or issues to Lead and/or Supervisor.
- When issues are identified, escalate appropriately
- Completes meat and truck temperature log sheet as scheduled by Supervisor.
- Responsible to verify quality of ingredients through yielding or sort.
- Follow the ingredient specification guidelines.
- Report any issues regarding low yields so it can be escalated appropriately.
- Enter data either on paper or electronically.
- Gather, keep count and enter/record data regarding discarded product from various departments
- As appropriate, assess ingredients for recoverability and return them to production or warehouse, etc.
- Complete meat temperature log sheet as scheduled by Supervisor.
- Verify that the FIFO rotation is being followed
- Verify the quality of the ingredients as they are being brought up from the production floor.
- Verify expiration date of all groceries
- Complete tasks as directed with minimum supervision
- Ability to visually inspect components.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing in English, effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Time Management and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Understand the role of Quality within the organization.
- Ability to move quickly in order to keep line going.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Basic mathematics.
- Legible handwriting.
At a minimum, you have...
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of related experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing and able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals. Must be able to work flexible shifts as needed including nights & weekends
- Must have basic computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, Google Sheets
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.