We’re hiring a full time Recipe Developer to further develop our product line and provide creative culinary solutions to the many challenges that the everyday, busy individuals are facing. If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic and high-growth field where you can really make a difference every single day, then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
You will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark working with our culinary team. It’s an international team, we therefore expect you to be fluent in English.
- Create recipes that are delicious yet simple
- Test recipe in our HelloFresh Kitchen
- Run our External Testers programme
- Understand and work within HelloFresh business parameters
- Review weekly customer feedback and implement learnings for future recipes
Who we are looking for
- You have a strong passion for food
- Creative and pragmatic when it comes to creating new recipes and using new, exciting, and alternative ingredients
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Organized, creative when solving problems, and quality driven
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- An excellent team player who can give and receive feedback
- An eye for detail
- Experience with Google Suite
At a minimum, you have...
- A Culinary degree
- 2 years of experience in food recipe development or product development (test kitchen, magazine, meal kit, CPG company)
- Exceptional English written expression for the authoring and editing of concise, simple recipe methods
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on a start up in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Expand you product development skills
- Competitive salary
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.