At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
This position can be located in either Grand Prairie, TX or Richmond, CA.
- Take on full ownership of strategic Quality projects and drive improvements at a national reach
- Be in charge of developing the Quality improvement road map
- Lead and motivate a team of QA Managers and supervisors across all distribution centers
- Drive improvements in KPI's (picking errors and ingredient quality)
- Develop and implement new corporate Quality plans
- Serve as the point person for handling all impactful quality issues experienced by the company
- Develop and implement programs to further enhance Quality
- Monitor, document, and report all product finalizations to ensure compliance with HelloFresh's mission statement
- Hands-on management style with warehouse workers, operations managers, and QC personnel
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Biology or other relevant subjects
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within the quality industry
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leadership role within a fulfillment center
- Organizational oversight with large site or multi-site business
- Strong attention to detail and data driven mindset
- Extensive knowledge of principles and applications of FSQA programs including HACCP, Sanitation preferred
- Up-to-date knowledge on FDA guidelines preferred
- Up to 50% travel.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.