At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a true start up and part of the journey in launching and growing HelloFresh in the Nordics. You will work hand in hand with our procurement, production and culinary teams to ensure legal compliance of the HelloFresh system from the warehouse to the consumer communication on our recipe cards, website and packing. You will be based in our office in Copenhagen. Some travel to our warehouse in Helsingborg is expected.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work closely with the product team in managing food safety and quality from inbounding to despatch, including ensure conformance to HelloFresh standards, Food Safety Regulations, GMP, GHP, including equipment and environmental sanitation
- Work with the procurement team and our suppliers to proactively manage suppliers’ compliance with legal & HelloFresh requirements, review and approve supplier specifications and onboard new suppliers
- Support in creating and reviewing product labels and packaging as well as ensure that websites and recipes cards are accurate and consistent
- Implement corrective / preventative actions arising from internal audits, customer complaints, regulatory visits, Root Cause Analysis or other internal / external processes
- Collaborate with the International FSQA teams on strategic projects successfully adopting and implementing these locally
Who we are looking for
- Current student working towards a Master's degree in Food Science or similar dicipline in Sweden or Denmark with top performance
- Ideally minimum 12 months’ student work experience in a food safety / quality role within manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail, food industries
- Understanding of Food Safety & Quality Management System, HACCP, GMP
- Good analytical skills – strong command of Excel/Google Sheets and Word is a must
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change, challenge and working in an autonomous way
- Fluency in Swedish and/or Danish is a plus
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious, direct impact on the food safety and quality setup in one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes
- 15-20 hours/week with flexibility in exam periods
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.