At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Develop and support tools for infrastructure to be used by other engineers
- Design blueprints and support engineers to implement them
- Mentoring/supporting engineers regarding tools, concepts and best practices
- Maintaining internal infrastructure services
- Using/Integrating with external services and APIs
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- Experience as a software developer [Python, Go, or Ruby]
- Experience with system administration or infrastructure maintenance
- Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best-practices
- Practical cloud experience, preferably Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Enthusiasm for open source contribution
- You are passionate about mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Loves to automate things
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience with immutable infrastructure
- Previous experience working in an environment with microservices
- Knowledge of different deployment patterns (canary, zero-downtime)
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Freedom to innovate and test new tools
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks