We are looking for you to further accelerate our strong growth phase. Our Tender Management Team is responsible for the handling of strategically important corporate clients in all of Europe from project evaluations over solution design up to overall pricing. Thereby our focus is on full container load. Tender Management plays a key role in the company’s success! In the future your main tasks include:
- You manage the entire tendering process and expedite the strategic development of our business footprints in all of Europe
- You evaluate RFQs of our corporate clients, analyze customer data in detail and in cooperation with the operation team develop scalable customer solutions
- You take responsibility for the pricing of tenders and play a central role in the further development of pricing models
- You act as an interface role and are in constant exchange with Account and Key Account Management, Finance and our other Operation Teams
- You are responsible for the organization and continuous optimization of our processes in Tender Management
- You advance the development of our technologies together with the product and tech department to ensure the scalability in Tender Management
- You have a finished business-management degree or a comparable finished academic study or commercial training in the logistics sector with an excellent overall grade average
- You ideally have collected first hands-on experiences in tender management at a leading forwarding company
- You have substantiated operative knowledge in road freight
- Your strong understanding of numbers as well as your precise way of working help you to think structured and solution-oriented
- Your communication strength benefit your interaction with customers and the team
- Skillful and confident use of MS Office (especially Excel) is a must
- You speak fluent English and German
- You have a burning desire to become part of a quick-witted team, to go the extra mile and to celebrate success with us!
WHAT WE OFFER
Take the driver seat
- Take charge - From day 1 on, be in charge of your own tasks and make meaningful and responsible decisions.
- Realize your ideas - Be creative. Be innovative. Expand your horizons and show initiative. We help you turn your vision into a reality.
- Learn from your mistakes - Take risks, make mistakes and learn from it.
Hit the gas pedal
- Be in charge of your own pace - From the beginning on, work on exciting and challenging projects which guarantee a steep learning and development curve - on a factual as well as a personal level.
- Draw from the full source of inspiration - Eager for knowledge and full of enthusiasm? For this we offer you a broad variety of learning and advanced training opportunities; from our internal “Workshop Wednesday” to selected specialist literature up to extreme education and training.
- Fulfill yourself - Bring out your hidden potential, reach out for the stars and move over big heads.
Enjoy the ride
- Learn from the best - We combine logistic-expertise with entrepreneurial thinking, a startup mentality and the vision to revolutionize a whole industry.
- Experience our team spirit - Become a part of our dynamic and determined teams which have short communication ways and a flat hierarchy. We support each other and hold together.
- Have fun - We are more than colleagues. During parties and events we regularly spent time together and strengthen our team spirit. For a productive work environment we offer you everything you need: From cold drinks, breakfast and fresh fruits to exciting ping-pong games up to numerous employer offers and benefits for gyms and sport programs.