- Take full responsibility for the month end close process, including the preparation and booking of journals, the creation of account reconciliations and the analysis of budget variances.
- Manage the relationship with our external accountants and tax advisors, who are responsible for processing supplier invoices and for preparing VAT returns and annual tax returns.
- Monitor and manage the cash flows and currency reserves of the Danish and Swedish entities and deliver regular cash reports to the Group Finance team.
- Collaborate closely with the local marketing and operations teams and the Group FP&A team to prepare robust quarterly budgets and annual business plans.
- Continuously develop and optimise the local finance processes to fit the growing business.
Who we are looking for
- Qualified accountant.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience including hands-on accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or similar accounting system is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills; you have an eye for detail and are quick to connect the dots.
- Attention to detail, organized and with a focus on continuous improvement
- A strong sense of responsibility and are flexible, decisive and stress-resistant
- Above average (written and verbal) communication skills in both Danish and English.
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future finance setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.