At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents around the world.
Senior FP&A Analyst, Expense
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team and provide in-depth, insightful analyses to help make strategic investment decisions and contribute to the overall growth of HelloFresh.
The Senior Analyst will be supporting the expense areas of the company and provide critical analysis and insights to help drive business decisions. To be successful in this role you must be data driven, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with FP&A management to build budgets and forecasts related to the multiple cost centers
- Arm business leaders with data necessary to make strong operational decisions by helping them interpret analyses and measure progress against outlined goals
- Deliver reporting that accurately measures how money is spent and how to improve on the current process
- Collaborate with FP&A colleagues and Business Partners to produce monthly and quarterly financial reviews for the Executive Team
- Analyze historical and current trends to create forecasts related to future opportunities
- Contribute to special projects such as analysis to assess the financial and strategic implications of new campaigns or new businesses
- Understand and highlight key performance indicators and drivers of change within the financial results
- Build rigorous analytical tools and reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, and spend efficiency, leveraging existing infrastructure as appropriate and creating new capabilities as required
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- At least 2+ years of progressive experience with modeling, including a combination of investment banking and corporate financial planning
- BA/BS required, preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) is required
- Deep understanding of Cost of Sales P&L buildup and cost center structures