HelloFreshHuman Resources | Boulder, CO, US
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people
The Manager of Employee Experience & Engagement will be responsible for driving the overall strategy, vision, and implementation plan to ensure our People Team offerings create a modern and intuitive employee experience in our HQ and distribution center locations.
This leader is expected to ensure the employee engagement experience is consistently delivered, and manage and execute the communications programs that support it. The position will report to the Director of Learning & Organizational Development.
● Drive an employee-centric focus across our HR offerings and enabling technology
platforms to facilitate growth and retention.
● Create and execute on strategy for multi-faceted employee engagement programs and
multiple projects simultaneously.
● Manage and execute a dynamic employee communication strategy that aligns to, and
supports the engagement strategy; author communications from a variety of
stakeholders ranging from executives to broader People Team.
● Implement tools and processes to capture the voice of the employee in a modern and
dynamic way - leveraging all forms of data collection across the employee lifecycle
(including new hire surveys, stay interviews, exit surveys, and engagement surveys) to
● Collaborate with our People Insights team to surface critical insights for leaders; model
and track success metrics to continuously improve engagement tools and programming,
as well as tying these insights to business outcomes.
● Successfully build strong working relationships in a matrixed environment across key
stakeholder groups, such as People Team and business leaders, as well as frontline
employees and managers.
● The role will require occasional travel between our New York City, Boulder, and field
locations across the country (approximately 30-35%).
● 7+ years of project/program management experience, ideally in a geographically
dispersed corporate and field operations environment.
● Prior experience delivering messages employees can’t wait to read, using engaging and
creative communication tactics and media.
● Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing
business needs, and manage time appropriately.
● Demonstrated experience managing and measuring programs with national impact.
● Proven experience in all Google Suite applications.
● Domain knowledge in solutions integral to HR, L&OD, and Benefits delivery models.
● Skillful in communicating with and influencing a wide range of internal and external
stakeholders including leadership, employees, potential/existing vendors, and business
● Experience working in an Operations environment (distribution and contact/call centers,
etc.) driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact.
● Proven ability to develop, inspire, motivate and retain top talent; a team-builder who
enables/encourages the highest level of individual and group performance.
● A thoughtful leader who is both collaborative and collegial in his/her approach.
● Ethical and low-ego; engenders confidence and trust, while also garnering respect and
● With your application, please submit a writing sample that gives us a flavor of your
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.