Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile. From offering operational support and partnering with entrepreneurs, to investing, Rocket creates market-leading companies, changing the way the world functions.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners. Currently, we are assembling core high-performance international teams to drive our success.
As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey and a team that is driven, empathetic and dedicated towards success. You will play a major role in every decision, problem and opportunity by being directly involved with the company's international roll-out. Together we can be phenomenal.
You would report to, and work alongside, our Head of Talent. You would be the front runner or our recruiting and help expand our Berlin team, working on positions in Tech, Marketing, and Operations.
More specifically, you will:
- Determine hiring needs and work to source candidates through advertising, referrals and ongoing job postings
- Collaborate with management to identify immediate needs, advise on recruiting strategies and build pool of candidates
- Interview and serve as first point of contact with the candidate throughout the process
- Schedule and manage the entire interview process from start to finish
- Keep updated records throughout candidate process and document as needed
- Attend team meetings and manage job updates to reflects the week’s progression
- Initiate the on-boarding process
- A recruiter with 2+ years of experience in 360 recruitment
- Someone with a proven track record of actively sourcing best in class talent
- An experienced interviewer with an ability to assess talent
- A person with strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Are passionate about people and building a great team
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the centre of a hyper-growth company
- Be able to build and not just fix things
- Huge learning potential
- Broad responsibilities and cross-functional opportunities
- Work with amazingly talented people
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Craft your own career
Want to find more about us?