You will be based out of Manila and partner closely with our Head of People & Culture to manage and direct the HR function for our team in Manila. The purpose of this role is to achieve business unit/corporate objectives and to attract and retain an ambitious and motivated workforce in Manila. You will manage a team of Human Resources employees that take care of HR administration, payroll, and recruitment.
- Manage the following aspects of HR Management: Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Corporate Culture, and HR Administration.
- Partner with functional business leaders to become a trusted advisor and coach to help the teams grow and be as effective as possible.
- Work with our Managers to organise and manage all employee data, files and information in ways that are relevant, easy to manage, and compliant.
- Communicate and reinforce the vision of the organisation and gain commitment to strategic imparities and organisation goals.
- Conduct organisational analyses to evaluate advancement opportunities and replacement / incremental planning needs.
- Counsel employees and managers regarding conflict resolution, performance improvement and talent management.
- Manage and support programs that reinforce employee engagement and enhance employee morale and productivity.
- Work with our Managers to ensure compliance with regulations relating to employment practices and wage and salary administration.
- Manage and support employee communications at all levels in the organisation.
- Participate in and support corporate wide HR and strategic initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience, preferably in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience and knowledge of Philippine employment regulations ideally in a BPO setting
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources (Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Corporate Culture, and HR Administration etc.)
- Experience in managing team members
- Independent: able to work with autonomy with other functions and across geographies
- Problem-solving abilities
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on a newly-built business in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Range of employee benefits (Health Insurance - also for dependents, referral bonus, Long Service Leave, Deminimis, Long Service Bonus)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.