HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up, but at just six years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
About the Job:
Reporting directly into Marie, our People Director, you will be the first point of contact for all HR queries across the business. If you are looking for a challenging HR role with immediate impact, then this is the perfect position for you!
What you will be doing:
- You will partner with the majority of the business being the first point of contact for any HR queries and employee relations cases in our London HQ
- You will be the driving force behind the implementation and continued success of many upcoming People projects, including performance management, onboarding & engagement surveys
- You will create, implement, and manage HR Policies, Processes, and Programs to ensure HelloFresh is in compliance with all current HR legislation
- You will constantly strive to set up the right systems and processes so that HelloFresh is set up to succeed in all things people!
- You will work closely with the rest of the people team, and oversee our Payroll & Admin function, line managing our wonderful Payroll & Admin Lead, Becki
Who you are:
- You are a true champion of people and are driven to set up your colleagues for success!
- You are easily approachable and always have an open ear
- You have experience setting up lean people processes in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment
- You always challenge the status quo
- You absolutely love continuous improvement
- You enjoy promoting a fun working culture and everyone in your company knows who you are
- Ideally you are working on your CIPD or are interested in starting
- You are always hungry to learn! Always being hungry in the literal sense also helps at HelloFresh, but it’s not a must!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private healthcare
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
- High level of responsibility from day one