DiscoEatMarketing | Berlin, DE
Discover with Discounts!
DiscoEat transforms the restaurant experience. DiscoEat is a technology-based restaurant discovery platform where users can book tables for up to 50% discount. For customers, DiscoEat presents a new way of discovering great restaurants at discounted prices - up to 50% on every restaurant, every day. For restaurants, DiscoEat helps to generate significantly higher revenues and profits by filling empty seats - mainly during off-peak hours. We are based right in the center of Berlin.
We are looking for a motivated and driven intern who wants to take this learning opportunity in an exciting start-up environment and join us on our journey to change the way restaurants are booked in Berlin and beyond!
About the Role
As a Marketing Intern you will be playing a key role in improving marketing strategies and work with product and brand management, along with creating promotional material and marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for text-editing DiscoEat’s website and to set up our blog. You will play a key role in shaping our business and will learn a ton. In this position, you will have a high degree of responsibility and develop a broad skill set. If you are interested into improving your CEO abilities, writing is one of your passions and like communicating with marketing partners, this is the right position for you!
· Support the Marketing Team in the planning, improvement and implementation of marketing campaigns (e.g. Influencer Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Ad-networks)
· Set up DiscoEat’s blog
· Text content creator for DiscoEat’s website
· Keep promotional web pages up to date
· Evaluate and analyse of existing campaigns
· Create promotional material & graphics
· Work with partners to collect information and create content for partnerships
· Work closely with our business development and tech team to when creating new marketing campaigns
· Assist with further projects as needed
· What you will not do: cook coffee, run the copy machine, sit still
Desired Experience Background
· You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally studying a business / management related subject and at least in your 3rd semester
· Experience from previous internships in Marketing or working student jobs in Marketing is a plus, ideally in a Startup
· Previous experience in a restaurant/gastronomy/table booking platform/delivery service related environment is a plus, but not required
· Available for 6 months
Desired Skills & Competencies
· Fully fluent in German and English (verbal & written)
· Creative mindset, interest in storytelling and good writing skills: you will be responsible for generating ideas and develop stories around the Brand with the design team.
· Ability to work independently and take responsibility
· Proactive, well-structured and detail-oriented task approach
· Skills in adobe photoshop/ InDesign is a plus
· Experience in working as an influencer or with influencers is a plus
· Skills in SocialMedia marketing (e.g. Facebook) and SEM (GoogleAds) are a strong plus
What we offer
· Learning environment to develop your skills in multiple business areas with high degree of responsibility
· Young, energized, international and highly motivated team
· True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
· Well funded start-up with secure jobs
· Inspiring work environment with wide range of responsibilities and capacity to take action
· Be part of an exciting journey to transform the way restaurants are booked in Berlin
If you are a student who is looking to make a difference and get experience a fast growing tech startup and want to be part of our company success story, then we are looking for you!