We are Franksmile, transforming the dental beauty market by giving people all over the world access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price using invisible aligners. Currently, we are assembling core high-performance international teams to drive our success. As one of our first employees, you will be joining an incredible start-up, that is driven, empathetic and dedicated towards success. We trust that together we can be phenomenal.
These will be your tasks
- Working from the Berlin office and travelling across Europe on a regular basis
- Collaborating on the prioritization of key potential markets to open and ensuring the long-term success of these markets
- Creating success criteria for specific markets and identifying the ones where our product’s success can be guaranteed
- Be the first person on the ground to launch operations
- Successfully leading launch teams for Franksmile products and ensuring that expansion plans are followed
- Being a critical part of the growth and expansion project team
- Building up successful markets for Franksmile in new territories across Europe
You're offering these qualifications
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in national and international expansion plans.
- Team management experience within operations teams
- Possess a full understanding of the European market, particularly the Nordics.
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (other European languages highly desirable)
- You have worked as a part of launch teams and can implement steps at every stage of a product’s launch.
- You have a deep understanding of project management.
- Possess the capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives, you think analytically, and you execute efficiently
- A plus: previous experience within the fast-paced start-up environment, especially within the mobility and food industries.
We're offering these benefits
- Competitive compensation with a full time position
- Challenging and fast-paced environment with a passionate team
- Ownership and independence in a fast growing start-up environment
- You will work in a bright modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte), with a rooftop view of the city’s skyline.
- Start-up perks, including plenty of drinks and fresh fruits
- Welcoming you to an international community with people from all over the world
- Extraordinary possibilities of developing your role and skills within Franksmile
- Flat hierarchies with open doors to share your ideas and feedback.