Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Accountable for operational digital marketing performance on your channel (ie. reach ROI KPI targets)
- Lead optimization and automation projects on your channel to support a scalable company growth
- Full responsibility of channels – ie. Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Search Ads, Search engine optimization (SEO), or CRM (ie. email marketing, push notifications, sms.)
- Full hands-on responsibility to manage up to several hundred thousand euros of online advertising budget.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing partners - including but not limited to Google, Facebook, and Salesforce.
- Delivery of continuous optimization and automation of working practices on your channel on top of your operational accountability. This includes having the freedom of proposing and designing automation processes such as machine learning algorithm in order to improve the results of the channel.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in an very international and entrepreneurial environment
- Sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Data analytics project and experience are a must, knowledge of the basic optimization algorithms
- Level headed and can express ideas in a clear and impactful manner
- Aunique experience in an entrepreneurial but structured environment
- The opprotunity of being part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term goal is to train a next generation of leaders for our future businesses