We are looking for passionate, driven college/university students and/or young professionals to represent Chefs Plate across many fall festivities and special events between September and December 2019 across Toronto GTA!
As a Chefs Plate Brand Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to offer exclusive Chefs Plate discounts to young professionals around the city. You will play a key role in increasing awareness of the Chefs Plate brand and its many benefits!
This is a paid, part-time opportunity that allows you to enhance your ability to take charge, boost your communication, and marketing skills by representing Canada’s Most Affordable meal-kits!
Who you are:
- College/University student or between the ages of 18-25 years to appeal to our target market across the city.
- A cheerful self-starter and a strong problem solver with the ability to gauge high traffic locations and test various taglines to attract the crowd towards Chefs Plate.
- Able to commit 15-20 hours/week for the month of September (minimum), and ideally the end of December 2019.
- Engage with the crowd across various events to distribute marketing material
- Engage with the crowd across various Spring/Summer festivities to distribute Chefs Plate flyering material to by-passers.
What You'll do:
- Introduce peers to Chefs Plate in a meaningful, relevant way while adhering to brand and program guidelines.
- Educate and encourage young Canadians to sign up for Chefs Plate.
- Identify credible and creative ways to approach people and offer exclusive Chefs Plate discounts to integrate Chefs Plate into their everyday lives!
- Maintain proactive communication with the Chefs Plate key contact by attending weekly status calls and participating in online + in-person group conversations.
- Report on activity by submitting weekly photos and statistics to your point of contact at Chefs Plate.
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Working with a fun, energetic, and supportive team!
- Competitive pay with exclusive perks.
- The opportunity to jumpstart one of Canada’s fastest growing meal-kit companies’s offline channels.
- Experience and ongoing coaching along with the opportunity to receive career development support from the Chefs Plate team.
- Not currently engaged in another meal-kit Ambassador program
- Eligible to work in Canada