HelloFreshGO has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase, this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the customer lifecycle strategy to increase our B2C as well as our B2B customer base, customer lifetime value, customer activity rates, churn reduction, maximizing win-back and much more!
- You will translate strategy into client-centric marketing activities within the CRM team, identifying impacts and dependencies for other Marketing functions & activities; includes application to existing activities as well as introduction of new activities
- You will lead optimal CRM performance by extracting insight from customer data and defining intelligent segmentation, personalization and cross-channel communication
- Share best practices with the Global team at Berlin to plan, test and optimize our communications across all CRM channels
- Partner with the HelloFreshGO Operations and Product Team to identify new opportunities in marketing technology to continuously update the team on new capabilities
- Partner with other Marketing functions and non-Marketing stakeholders to achieve shared outcomes, negotiate prioritization, align channel strategies, and drive the implementation of best practices
- Maintain an analytically-driven continuous-improvement process including test-and-learn optimization
- Communicate HelloFreshGO marketing vision and roadmap to stakeholders within the HelloFresh Group.
- Infuse the organization with a Customer Relationship Management mindset that extends beyond Marketing or Tech solutions, creating advocates for more client-centric strategy development, processes, and capabilities
- Assist in leading the orchestration and governance of client experience activities across channels, to improve alignment, foster consistency, and apply best practices.
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure; ability to learn, quickly adapt and be agile
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes
- Organizational & Influencing Strength—able to manage change and ensure buy-in to organizational developments;
- A clear communicator—with solid written and oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-workers. Good stakeholder management skills
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- At least 1 year of experience working in CRM or customer facing functions (e.g. in internships or as a working student)
- German native speaker or equivalent level of fluency
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, Data Science/BI, IT or a related quantitative technology field Master’s degree preferred
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer life cycle management for a high-growth company
- Experience with marketing technology, specifically Campaign Management and Data Management Platforms
- Data-driven and A/B test champion, being able to convert data into high value business decisions.
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, fresh fruit and muesli, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring gyms & Urban Sports Club, an annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly yoga classes, legendary summer & winter parties)
Are you up for the challenge? Drop us a line.
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!