At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. Among those is Green Chef, which focuses on clean-eating and offers menus for low-carb connoisseurs, plant-powered for vegans and vegetarians and so much more!
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Assoc. Marketing Manager to join our Customer Marketing (CRM) team to support in delivering great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels, specifically supporting Green Chef. Candidates must be able to independently solve marketing problems and obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and adapt to the needs of the business.
You will ...
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, primarily focused on conversion and loyalty strategies for Green Chef
- Own day to day set-up, orchestration and quality assurance for main touchpoints
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing communications in email, direct mail, mobile and other customer touchpoints – this includes both one-time promotions as well as lifecycle and triggered campaigns.
- Understand current goals, business targets and how CRM is trending towards those goals – proactively offering ideas (and supporting data) on new strategies.
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to ensure all key metrics are identified, tracked and analyzed while increasing marketing sophistication through automation and personalization
- Conduct A/B and segmentation tests that enhance marketing effectiveness and that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze and present findings from campaigns and testing to direct team and other teams to align on performance
- Partner with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM and personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure brand platform, visual standards, and voice guide are aligned
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships to ensure all feedback and approvals are communicated timely and effectively
- Perform quality control checks on campaigns to allow for stability of templates across client/browser/device combinations
- Assist in the development and monitoring of automated programs and support with integration of new communication channels into our marketing strategies
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Results-oriented with a track record in achieving and exceeding growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborative effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Hands-on and ok with being in data, segmentation and marrying that with creative.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree – in the field of business or marketing ideally
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (this includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis)
- 3-5 years of experience analyzing data and creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with email marketing (Iterable preferred, but not required), as well as experience building customers journeys with multiple integrated channels.
- Experience at an ecommerce subscription company preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and Microsoft Office
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.