At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Senior Inbound Vendor Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Care (CC), the Senior Inbound Vendor Manager will lead, support and oversee all inbound operations related to our vendors. The Senior Inbound Vendor Manager is passionate about the overall HelloFresh brand and enhancing our customers’ experiences. The position will also collaborate daily with CC management on leveraging data to support recommendations for process and performance developments. This position requires the ability to travel up to 50% within the United States and internationally.
- Manage vendor performance with accountability for key CC metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators
- Create strategies to optimize vendor performance
- Build business cases to support negotiations of vendor contracts to prioritize business needs and outline performance expectations
- Hold vendors accountable to established contract terms and suggest alternatives as necessary
- Work closely with the Senior Director to enhance processes
- Evaluate performance and proactively provide feedback to vendors
- Ensure company goals and customer experience expectations are met
- Develop recurring assessment for each vendor site through CC report analysis, demonstration of vendor technology, quality agreements and other related measurements
- Partner with CC Training and Quality Assurance teams for initial onboarding and ongoing vendor support
- Audit vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and facilitate payment
- Communicate tasks, decisions, and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts to vendors effectively
- Manage call quality through remote monitoring and regular on-site visits and coordination with internal resources quality and training resources
- Institute best practices by conducting process reviews and memorializing process improvements via documentation
- Serve as main point of contact for vendor escalations and identify real and potential problems; provide resolutions, alternate solutions and risk mitigation plans
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function
- Customer obsessed; Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- A “Foodie”- fanatical about food!
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to convey a clear vision, goals and expectations
- Ability to succeed in an ambiguous environment where change is welcomed
- Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to create positive momentum and achieve desired results
- The ability to travel up to 50% within the United States and internationally required
- Associate’s degree with 4 years of experience in vendor management required or high school diploma/GED with 6+ years of call center experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM tools required
- Strong knowledge of vendor relations and call center operations required
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.