At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Particularly at this point in our growth phase Market Research is a highly strategic pillar in our company and a critical factor for our future success.
This role is a big opportunity to further define our core product through advanced Market Research initiatives as well as a chance to leave your footprint on the global roadmap for Market Research at HelloFresh taking this function to the next level.
This is a key role to influence our global brand strategy in a time of change.
About the job
- Define clear roadmap for the future development of Market Research at HelloFresh
- Further develop the foundation of Market Research-led strategic business decision-making
- Develop deep understanding of the meal kit category which is still relatively new to the market
- Lead international strategic research initiatives on a conceptual level
- Manage Market Research projects incl. study design, project management, analysis and presentation of findings to internal stakeholders
- Build and manage the Market Research team
- Inform the HelloFresh brand and product strategy with data and insights (i.e., KPI for key marketing efforts, fine-tuning creative direction and/or distribution channels of messages, promotional testing, etc.)
- Manage the country organisations and guide and support them in their initiatives
- Leverage a variety of different research resources to help guide decisions through all phases
- Provide insights regarding consumer behaviour trends among key strategic segments
- Manage research vendors globally
Who we’re looking for
- 10+ years' experience in a Market Research department or agency
- Ideally gathered experience in an eCommerce environment and within the Food industry
- Experience in leading a team of 5+ people
- Proven experience in fielding custom/ proprietary research, from conception to project management to insights analysis, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Ability to boil down complex research questions to precisely defined hypothesis to gather on point results
- Expertise in Nielsen, comScore, YouGov and emerging alternative audience measurement tools and strong experience with marketing/brand research
- Familiarity with UX research
- Experience in developing strategies for global Consumer Insights in a high volume
- Strong desire to collaborate and build positive relationships with key stakeholders whilst being assertive in decision-making
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and fast pace
- Solid organizational skills; attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to drive and implement a global, strategic, long-term vision while managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.