Catapult are looking for a proactive and collaborative Digital Marketing Manager to design and build B2C marketing programmes for our Cataforce in both Germany and the UK. This is a new position on Catapult’s Global Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Director, and will be a key player in building our presence and supply globally.
Cataforce is Catapult’s workforce of flexible staff, used by over 1,000 retail and hospitality businesses. This online marketer will acquire, engage, and promote a thriving Cataforce community in [45+ cities] globally. We have ambitious growth plans, and we are looking for the best in class talent to join our team.
Your primary role is to ensure we have a balanced and high quality supply of users in our European markets. You will:
- Identify, manage and optimise digital acquisition channels in order to acquire high quality users (Cataforce)
- Execute the Cataforce digital acquisition strategy, with the purpose of targeting highly motivated and high quality users
- Analyse supply needs, alter supply channels and strategies in order to meet market demand and regularly track Cataforce metrics to help the Cataforce succeed on the platform
- Prepare acquisition materials and engage with appropriate partners to attract users;
- Review and monitor user onboarding flow and documentation, and make alterations to improve Cataforce conversion and retention
- Pilot Cataforce acquisition initiatives, that can be scaled globally
- Proven ability developing and managing digital advertising strategies, processes and tools at scale
- Working knowledge of key marketing systems such as ad platforms, automation software, analytics software, etc.
- Proven ability to interpret data, get actionable insights and forecast and report accordingly
- Appetite to operate at a high pace, with quality, in an entrepreneurial setting
- Fluent in English
- Flexible to travel
- We support you in your development and help you grow in your career. Depending on your individual development and wishes, you can develop yourself in different roles over time (eg Team Lead etc.)
- An attractive compensation package consisting of fixed salary, bonus and company shares
- Industry Benefits (MacBook for home use and more)
- An international team in Berlin and London and a WeWork office in central London