We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As (Senior) CRM & Referrals Manager you will be responsible for exciting projects of your own in the development of referral marketing & CRM for the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, supporting the Growth team in the field of customer acquisition and retention. You will work closely with the global team of marketing BI & referral making sure that cross-functional projects and new initiatives are running smoothly.
Your area of responsibility
- Develop recommendations regarding future optimization of referral marketing & CRM programs and report on performance vs targets, using dashboards, ad-hoc and in-depth analysis
- Support the development of an experiment pipeline to test our strategic hypotheses and make sure that successful experiments are rolled out to the DACH markets
- Drive the usage of big data to characterize and better target (potential) customers
- Play a key role in experiment design, execution and analysis of Referral Marketing & CRM programs
- Run creative A/B testing, analyzing long-term effectiveness of test campaigns versus control creatives
- Identify relevant KPIs, establish and monitor tracking to ensure customer value and ROI-positive results
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders like Marketing BI, Retention, global Referral Marketing and global CRM to ensure cross-functional alignment, reflection in department priorities and seamless execution
- You have a Bachelor or preferably a Master degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or a similar field at a top university/business school
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in referral marketing for a B2C product in a high-performance and fast-space environment, e.g. (strategic) consulting, FMCG and or food industry
- You can prove excellent project management skills and a solid knowledge of CRM tools & A/B testing
- You are able to transform raw data into insights for the business
- You speak German with a native speaker's competence and also very good English
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You think in terms of business and are data and process-driven in your work
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You are highly organized and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You are number-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with performance marketing experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You are hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.