HelloFresh is in search of a creative and resourceful Video Editor/Animator to join our Brand Operations team. The ideal candidate is proficient in all aspects of post-production and has the ability to translate footage in creative ways - using high-quality video, motion graphics and a wide range of editing techniques. A strong work ethic, the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, and a positive attitude are all requirements.
You will ...
- Edit short and long-form videos from scratch for our various channels (on-site, paid social and display, email and other owned channels), using impeccable creative instincts and industry best practices
- Drive all aspects of the video post-production process -- from ingesting footage following a shoot, to creating multiple edits for various outlets, to exporting for final delivery
- Develop motion graphics for titles, lower thirds, and end cards
- Manage video workflow across formats, locations, and delivery stages, collaborating with Video Producer as needed
- Create simple bespoke animations using After Effects, and communicate graphics requirements to other creative teams.
- Work efficiently, proactively getting production work into near-final state to minimize rounds of feedback
- Develop and adapt work from written and verbal feedback
- Meet or beat deadlines provided by stakeholders with impeccable standards for quality
- Quality check all video content.
- Self-starting idea generator who is excited about trying new techniques and breaking the mold
- Reliable business partner with strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Expert at time management and have the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Photography or equivalent preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of video editing experience in the digital space for web, retail and social distribution
- Strong experience developing assets for Paid Media, particularly for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Expert in digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Lightworks, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Extensive knowledge of color grading and excellent sense of pace and timing
- Experience working within tight deadlines while maintaining collaborative spirit and high quality output
- Ability to turn around same-day edits and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with different ad formats, conversion tactics, and creative advertising principles.
- Experience in food and/or lifestyle is ideal
- An ability and willingness to always be the calmest person in the room
- Impeccable organization with a careful attention to detail and a strong eye for quality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.