Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile. From offering operational support and partnering with entrepreneurs, to investing, Rocket creates market-leading companies, changing the way the world functions.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners. Currently, we are assembling core high-performance international teams to drive our success.
As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey and a team that is driven, empathetic and dedicated towards success. You will play a major role in every decision, problem and opportunity by being directly involved with the company's international roll-out. Together we can be phenomenal.
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the center of a hyper-growth company
- Be able to build and not just fix things
- Huge learning potential
- Broad responsibilities and cross-functional opportunities
- Work with amazingly talented people
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Craft your own career
- Create campaign assets for franksmile.com and different marketing channels, including social media, email, blog, and display.
- Produce and edit basic video/moving images materials.
- Create graphic designs for offline materials, such as brochures, print advertisements, posters and promotional materials including T-shirts, tote bags, etc.
- Create reusable design templates and manage media folder with evergreen assets.
- Consistently deliver excellent creatives following brand guidelines and stakeholder briefs.
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience working as a commercial designer or another relevant role. Marketplace/e-commerce experience is a plus.
- You understand online audiences and deliver on briefs quickly and accurately.
- You are creative and have strong attention to detail.
- You understand the use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch as well as video editing software such as Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
- You take pride in your work and your work ethic.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to achieve more
- You're passionate about the start-up scene
- Knowledge of HTML5 and basic photography skills as a plus