Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile. From offering operational support and partnering with entrepreneurs, to investing, Rocket creates market-leading companies, changing the way the world functions.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners.
As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey and a team that is driven, empathetic and dedicated towards success. You will get an opportunity to play a major role in the company's international roll-out and have a huge impact on its success. Together we can be phenomenal.
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the center of a young and dynamic company
- Be able to build and not just fix things
- Huge learning potential
- Broad responsibilities and cross-functional opportunities
- Work with amazingly talented people
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Craft your own career
The Brand Manager role is an amalgamation of brand identity building and customer retention overseeing management of media campaigns and execution across social channels. The role also demands to create, improve and maintain the content. More specifically, this person will:
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brand
- Develop and pitch remarkable stories across Franksmile’s key verticals
- Develop and execute paid social programs
- Plan and build a content strategy to increase awareness and lead generation
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Someone who brings along proven work experience in Brand Marketing/Communication/PR and/or as a Brand Manager
- A hands-on individual with an editorial mindset and an ability to predict customer preferences
- Driven by creativity but able to check your intuition and change course with data and are able to report results with data
- Pro-active with high level of own initiative, flexibility, self-determination, and willingness to take on responsibility and learn
- A BSc/MSc degree graduate in marketing, business studies or accounting, Excellent in communication and have impeccable writing skills in English.