Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile. From offering operational support and partnering with entrepreneurs, to investing, Rocket creates market-leading companies, changing the way the world functions.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners. Currently, we are assembling core high-performance international teams to drive our success.
As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey and a team that is driven, empathetic and dedicated towards success. You will play a major role in every decision, problem, and opportunity by being directly involved with the company's international roll-out. Together we can be phenomenal.
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the center of a hyper-growth company
- Be able to build and not just fix things
- Huge learning potential
- Broad responsibilities and cross-functional opportunities
- Work with amazingly talented people
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Craft your own career
- Lead Franksmile’s social media accounts and oversee content strategy and implementation as well as influencer engagement
- Be responsible for creating on-brand and exciting visual and written content for all owned social media channels
- Create an environment of experimentation, innovation, and positive collaboration, to be constantly up-to-speed with the ever-changing social media landscape
- Oversee strategy for Franksmile’s international expansion and ensure consistent content across all country social media accounts
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve social media content
- Someone with 2+ years of experience in managing social media channels for a brand, both from a strategic and operational perspective
- Familiar with influencer marketing with a particular focus on YoutTube and Instagram content creators
- Solid in analytical skills (with a focus on key social media metrics and on the link between those metrics and ROI)
- Curious about the world of social media and its potential and the main industry trends
- Fluent in spoken and written English