HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
About the job
As HelloFresh’s Brand Campaign Lead you will be responsible for the planning and execution of our hero brand campaigns. Reporting into our Brand and Product Marketing Manager, you will also assist in the development and implementation of strategic acquisition and retention brand initiatives that support our mission to become a much loved Global household name.
What you will be doing:
- Lead on the planning and production of brand campaigns, managing multiple stakeholders (including creative agencies) to deliver inspiring and innovative campaigns that have our customer at their heart
- Drive integration across the marketing mix, working closely with Creative, Content and Performance Marketing teams locally and globally, to drive higher performance through creative testing
- Use an insight led approach to plan and produce powerful storytelling initiatives resulting in higher engagement and following on social platforms including YouTube
- Conduct analysis and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of individual campaigns & projects to the HelloFresh marketing team and wider business
- Support on the implementation of product marketing initiatives working in close collaboration with the Product and Culinary Team
Who you are:
- Results driven brand campaign / brand planner with 2-3 years experience
- Expert project manager with great attention to detail
- Customer-centric creative strategist & storytelling expert
- Skilled stakeholder manager with ability to work cross functionally
- Experience managing external & internal agencies and creative partners
- Strong left & right brain - known for creativity but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
- A passion for food and cooking
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Breakfast everyday
- Weekly after work drinks and socials
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
Start date: January 2020
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London