EveryPlate is HelloFresh’s newest brand known as America’s Best Value Meal Kit and we are making cooking at home easy, delicious and affordable for all. Since we’ve launched in April of 2018 the business has grown at a tremendous rate (from 0 to over 500,000 monthly website visitors in just 1 year). In order to continue this growth trajectory, we are looking for a well rounded marketing superstar for a CRM Growth Manager’s role.
As the CRM Growth Manager at EveryPlate you will work very close with EveryPlate’s Head of Marketing as well as the Brand & Product teams to ensure the success of this new growing business. If you are a problem-solver who’s motivated by making an impact and thrives in a lean team setup with a wide range of responsibilities, this role is for you!
- Fully own key EveryPlate’s CRM channels including email, app, phone and SMS
- Own email calendar, testing roadmap and iterative process
- Build multi channel strategy across lifecycle, transactional/triggered and promotional touchpoints
- Own day-to-day campaign execution (creating and segmenting lists, setting up tests, building and scheduling email campaigns)
- Monitor campaign results and report on progress and opportunities
- Set up various A/B tests in complex user journeys and test new technology vendors to improve email open, click through and conversion rates
- Suggest and drive new initiatives to improve customer lifetime value and profitability
- Work with the design team to brief, review and approve the email content
- Collaborate with the Growth and Product teams to launch industry leading experiments
- Leverage data to understand our email subscriber base and to inform our continual evolution of the program
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible and love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Detail oriented – you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don’t
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain your rationale
- Experienced in making business cases is a plus
- Have CAN-SPAM and list hygiene familiarity, knowledgeable about email deliverability metrics, HTML/CSS email coding & tech integrations
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with strong academic record
- 2-5 years of CRM experience gained in a high growth D2C company
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance is in our company DNA.
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Solid working knowledge of at least one enterprise-level ESP/automation platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite as well as confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to use SQL, SendGrid, CrossEngage, Tableau is a plus
- Welcoming work culture, where colleagues become friends
- Competitive salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.