We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing start-up. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, hands-on, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
About the job:
You will be responsible for supporting the team and managing the day-to-day tasks that drive revenue and have a direct impact on the business and EBITDA.
You will deliver campaigns, ensuring internal and external stakeholders are aligned and deliverables are achieved.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Gift-card and Barter channel, ensuring the channel achieves conversions and remains profitable for the business.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting into the Growth Marketing Manager, you will support in delivering revenue for the business through media and inbox partnerships
- Responsible for lead generation and outreach to new prospects, ensuring the channels deliver on targets and identifying new opportunities to grow and innovate the channel
- Manage day-to-day execution of revenue partnerships by working closely with internal and external partners from across the business to deliver seamless projects that deliver impact
- Nurture strong relationships with partners, understanding their needs, expectations, and requirements whilst identifying growth opportunities across work streams
- Day-to-day running of Gift-card and Barter channel, including: point of contact for our media and printing agencies, cost reporting and management, campaign and trend analysis
- Point of contact for our marketing and fulfilment teams ensuring all campaigns appear within the box when specified
- Analysis of on-going operations and defining best-practice to improve efficiency and reduce friction.
Who you are:
- Degree qualified from a top university
- You have previous experience in a business environment
- A people-person and natural team player with excellent communication skills
- Confident presenting and communicating to stakeholders from all levels
- Organised and detailed-orientate
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time
- A self-starter willing to work autonomously
- Naturally analytical who enjoys getting into the numbers
- Able to act fast and learn quickly
- Ambitious and persistent, you love a challenge and delivers work to a high standard
- Confident making decisions (backed up with data wherever possible).
- Willing to get your hands dirty yet able to see the big picture.
- Proficient with Google Docs, Sheets and Drive.
- Optimistic, driven, conscientious and resilient, with a great sense of humor.
What you will get in return:
● 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
● Free local gym access or private health care
● Breakfast everyday
● Weekly after work drinks and socials
● Pension scheme contribution
● Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London