Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Configuring, testing and launching experiments and solutions within the marketing tools (including developing PNs, emails, landing pages etc.)
- When necessary, creating basic queries on database for the experiment to extract data.
- Building experimental segmentation, sending campaigns and automating campaigns.
- Working with all local teams to ensure seamless execution of local tests and guide them throughout the process.
- Tracking the performance of the experiment and planning next steps (kill, improve, roll out etc.)
- Managing reporting, analytics, leading database within the tool.
- Continuously evaluating and suggesting improvements for solutions and process.
- Ensuring that the best practices are being followed to achieve maximum.
- Tool expertise on Accengage, Salesforce, Adjust, Power BI will be good to have.
Desired background and experience:
- Top engineering or Business School with a marketing orientation
- Between 2-4 years of professional experience ideally in Digital Marketing
- SQL & Excel is a must have
Expected personal skills:
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Performance and action oriented
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multinational fast paced and competitive environment.
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet venture
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.