At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 11 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
- Be in charge of managing the weekly supply of our ingredients to ensure our customers receive high-quality ingredients in time
- Be responsible for providing procurement advice, price updates, reporting, replenishments, compliance, tenders and managing stakeholder relationships
- Work with suppliers to ensure on-time, on-spec deliveries or discuss shortages/missed deliveries
- Check in person shipments to ensure the exact quantity and quality of items are delivered
- Create and maintain purchasing files and price lists, as well as determine if their companies have enough inventory on hand
- Assemble data relating to supplier performance
- Assist with cost reporting and invoice validation
- An organised approach to work and have the ability to think on your feet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills, strong command of Excel is a must
- A “whatever it takes” mentality that drives you to find solutions quickly and whenever needed
- Ideally, some years experience in procurement, accounting or contract management, working in a comparable role.
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Proactive, confident in manner and are able to deal with a large and complex network of suppliers delivering a large quantity and variety of perishable ingredients.
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations and problem-solving zealot
What you’ll get in return
This position will allow you to work within a supportive team environment while developing your technical skills to be able to take the next step in your procurement career. Since we know you love food, you’ll also get access to our staff discounts to our amazing meal delivery boxes!
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits